Saturday, January 31, 2009

back to work update

OH so this week, was a challenge. I went back to work on the 26th. My first day was good. I was getting back into the groove of things, trying to figure out what had changed in three months... a lot. Most of it came back to me, but I didn't want to make mistakes so I just tried to ease my way into it. It definitely was hard to leave Levi. I missed him soooo much and it didn't seem to help that every 5 minutes someone was saying-- oh do you miss him. Well, duh!! Of course I do and he's all I am thinking about, besides trying not to screw up something at work. I think about him constantly though. Wondering what he's doing and worry about if everything is ok. This part is the worst! It's the hardest thing I've had to do-- and really I am trying so hard.

We are sooo much busier now at work. Which makes the days fly so I won't complain about that. Today was absolute madness!! I felt like a hamster on a wheel. A wheel that NEVER stopped spinning.

We weighed Levi the other day and he was 18 1/2 pounds. He is growing so fast! He's into 6-9 month clothes and some 12mo. Crazy! He is smiling so much more and starting to giggle. He's slept through the night a couple of times but most of the time we are still getting up once per night (around 4am) for a bottle. Then he goes back to sleep until 7:30. He's still doing good on his schedule and hopefully it stays on track while I am working. WE're going to do our best.

I'll try to add some pictures. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: