Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookie day 2008

These pictures are from Cookie Day(s) 2008. What a fun time it was. This event has been a tradition for the past 8 years. We love cookie day.

This year we made 22 different varieties of cookies and that's multiple batches and dozens of each. We give them to friends and family as gifts for Christmas. Who doesn't love homemade goodies?? yum Yum.

This was Levi's first Cookie Day and I hope he will grow to enjoy the tradition as much as I do. Daddy could care less... except he does enjoy our famous sugar cookies. So he nibbles while we have fun in the kitchen.

Levi was promptly named the Cookie Rookie. So cute. Next year he will be a pro though and I don't think he will be so content sitting and watching. I see him licking beaters and elbow deep in frosting. Oh boy, Oh boy!

I'll love it!!



Click to play Cookie day 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: