So yesterday Levi officially turned 2 months old. He now weighs 15 1/2 pounds. I'm not sure on his length but will find out the first week of the new year when he goes for his two month checkup. He would have gone ths month but scheduling was out of whack cause of the holiday.
So, we are finally ready for Christmas. And if we weren't it would be too late anyways! Should be an exciting day tomorrow. I'm debating getting the camcorder out. Levi is of course too little to do any opening of presents but once again.... this will never be his First Christmas again. Next year will be like his first "real" Christmas where he is interested and into things (or am I just imagining that, haha, yeah right!). Oh well we will wait and see how it rolls out in the morning. If Santa even stops here. I am hoping really hard that I made the nice list... I tried my best this year. At least Levi is sure to be on the nice list. Tim--- hmmm I'm not sure but I'd guess he's on the naughty list!
I should get going though. Levi is fast asleep. He's done so well this week. Every night about 7-7:30 he starts getting heavy eyed. He drinks his bottle and goes inthe bassinett and then he's out. Then he's up about 2-3 am for a diaper change and another bottle. Then it's right back to bed until 6-7:30am. If we are up at 6 it's for another bottle (if the mood strikes him, then back to bed. ) Otherwise he sleeps right through until 7:30 but at 7:30-- he is like an alarm. HEe's up and ready to go. So glad we are getting on a schedule. It makes it a lot easier to know what is coming. For both of us. I just hope it is tihs easily managed once I go back to work in another month. I'm a little nervous about that.
Ok well I am off to bed. Santa knows if I am sleeping. He knows if you are too..... so you better skedaddle too. Merry Christmas! May all your dreams come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment