Friday, December 5, 2008

Levi 1 month old

Hello All.

These photos are from Levi's first trip to have portraits taken. They did a great job. The resolution is a little crappy on here (so you can't copy them I am sure.)

He did such a good job too. Another chance for me to say I have the best little boy ever! He's my darling.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and was able to enjoy the day with friends and family. yum. That has to be the best damn meal of the year hands down! No contest!

Levi is now 6 weeks old (yesterday) and weighs 14 pounds 2 ounces. He is so long that I can't get him completely on the scale without a foot hanging over and of course-- dragging on the counter. A little difficult task. This child is not starving that's for darn sure!

OK enjoy. we'll talk more later.

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: