Saturday, December 27, 2008

Well, Christmas has come and gone. Another year. But a great year it was. It started a little rough, but ended fantastically. (if that's a word.) It couldn't have been better.

As usual, Levi set the pace for the day- we were up about 5:30 for a bottle, Tim had been up since about 3am-- he couldn't sleep. I assumed Levi would go back to sleep after downing his breakfast but he was wide eyed and awake as ever. And since Santa had already stopped here...we decided let's go ahead and open our gifts. So we did.
Levi got a ride-on bear (I think Santa forgot he is only 2 months old-- but he'll be jumping on before we know it!) He also got a colorful Hedgehog and a few outfits. A snowglobe from Tim and I with his name and birthday engraved. And a cute little doggie hat. Tim got an mp3 player and clothes and I got a book, cd, floormats for my truck, a new electric griddle. (super excited about that because the to comes of and you can put it in the dishwasher.)

After that we took a short nap and we were then off to Mom and Dad's. We opened gifts with them and Cami and Kurt had to go to Kurt's Family's so they couldn't stay for dinner. That was a bummer. Dinner was delicious as usual. We hared lots of laughs and a few tears-- just a normal Cope Family Holiday!

In the afternoon we headed to Salem to go to Tim's Mom and Dad's. We once again exchanged gifts and had another delicious meal. Sheri made these fantastic wontons-- yum, yum. Nana and Papa got Levi a rocking horse --- it's tail wags and it makes galloping noises.

Everyone was very generous to all of us. Making it a very memorable Christmas for our family. We brought our treasures home and I looked around like where, oh where am I going to put all these gifts. Levi is the best dressed baby. He tried on a pair of overalls from Aunt Cami and they were size 9mo. It surprised me because they fit except for the shoulder straps were a little long. So weird! One more week until we get the official results from his 2 month checkup on height and weight.

Well, I best get back to work on cleaning this house up.I will check back in soon. Happy New Year Everyone! Be safe!




Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: